The concept of being eco-friendly can be a little daunting. It means so many different things to so many different people and attempting to encapsulate all that “eco-friendly” is, is no easy feat. Throw in that wedding word and you’ve got a recipe for a whole lot of overwhelm, anxiety and the dreaded eco-guilt. Let’s be honest, wedding’s can be a lot to comprehend without adding your concern for the environment into the mix as well.Keep reading
Check out our latest posts
Sorry balloons but you’ve really got to go.Keep reading
We use them to make everything feel natural, to signify the outdoors and to bring a little of the outside, in – but how eco-friendly are your wedding florals really? Have you put any thought into where they came from, how you’ll be using them, or what will happen to them when your wedding is over? Considering the whole lifecycle really is the key!Keep reading
As if all that food on offer and the huge amount of variety, themes, styles, different serving methods, cutlery options, crockery options… (the list goes on)… weren’t enough, now I’m hear telling you you should be considering how eco-friendly that catering is too?? I get it, it’s already complicated, but choosing a vendor that aligns with your values shouldn’t be difficult – here’s what you need to consider.Keep reading
What are some of the common features in weddings that maybe aren’t so sustainable, and what can they be replaced with to ensure a similar (or better) experience, without harming the environment?Keep reading
Get your FREE guide!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive our FREE e-guide explaining our top 5 tips for planning an eco-friendly wedding that you can be proud of.
Looking for something else?
- 10 Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
- 12 Eco-Friendly Ways to Decorate Your Wedding Without the Use of Plastic
- 3 Eco-Friendly Substitutes for Common Wedding Features
- 3 Tips for Planning a Wedding During a Pandemic
- 5 Reasons Your Wedding Florals Might Not be as Eco-Friendly as You Think
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Eco-Friendly Wedding Caterers
- Choosing Your (Eco-Friendly) Wedding Venue
- Choosing Your Dream Wedding Party
- Designing an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- Hiring a Wedding Planner on a Tight Budget
- Honouring VIPs in Your Wedding
- How to Choose Eco-Friendly Wedding Attire
- How to Make Your Wedding Unique
- On Inviting Children (and Plus One’s)
- The History Behind Prenuptial Events
- The Ultimate Eco-Wedding
- What’s Behind the Name?
- What’s the Difference Between a Wedding Planner and a Venue Coordinator?
- Who do I need to hire to create my dream wedding?
- Writing a Guest List